The Middle Border has fully accredited schools known for preparing all students from the cradle onward for robust post-secondary opportunities and career pathways; that are embedded in a community which affirms the value of education; that energetically partners with its families; and that fully uses its extensive network of volunteers & community partners.
- Promote family engagement in schools.
- Promote high-quality out-of-school enrichment opportunities.
- Advocate for teachers as professionals.
- Promote community ownership of responsibility as stakeholders in education.
- Promote post-high school action plans for every student.