We believe that cultivating inclusive leadership will create a more equitable region, one in which disparities rooted in our shared history are lessened and where every resident has the same chance to reach his or her full potential.
- Every student is achieving high Education level of outcome regardless of ethnicity gender or place of residence
- Diversity of Business that include locally owned and there is an emphasis on high quality jobs
- Equal access to quality Healthcare
- Natural and cultural Environment is valued
- Network of sophisticated Infrastructure that connects the people regardless of people live
- Cultural Activities provide a wide range of entertainment and artistic outlets that celebrate diversity of community
Middle Border Forward is seeking an Executive Director with proven leade...
When you work in the field of economic and community development, you ca...
Jeff Gignac says he will be applying to be a fellow in the Danville Regi...